This website uses affiliate links which may earn a commission for purchases made at no additional cost to you.

Who owns KALIK BEER?

KALIK BEER is owned by

HEINEKEN N.V.

KALIK BEER
First Brewed

1988

Origin

Bahamas, Caribbean

KALIK BEER
Click here to order KALIK BEER delivered straight to you

Website

Kalik is a brand of beer and cider that was created in the year 1988 in the city of Nassau, Bahamas, by Commonwealth Brewery Limited, a subsidary of Heineken. The beer was created after research into the Bahamian market by Heineken, and has since become the market leader. In 2011, Heineken issued a $62.5 million public offering of 25% of its shares, but retains the other 75% of the business.

Popular Beers by this Brand

  • Gold
  • Light
  • Lime
  • Radler
  • Light Platinum
HEINEKEN N.V.

KALIK BEER
Click here to order KALIK BEER delivered straight to you


Like what we’re doing here? Donate to help keep the site alive!