This website uses affiliate links which may earn a commission for purchases made at no additional cost to you.

Who owns NILE BEER?

NILE BEER is owned by

ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV

NILE BEER
First Brewed

1951

Origin

Uganda, Africa

NILE BEER
Click here to order NILE BEER delivered straight to you

Website

Nile Beer was founded in Jinja, Uganda in 1951. In 1972, President Idi Amin nationalized the brewery, but in 1997 it was re-privatized, with 40% of the ownership stake going to South African Breweries. The remaining 60% of the brewery was purchased by SAB in 2001. The following year, SAB also purchased American brewery Miller and became SABMiller. SABMiller was purchased by Anheuser-Busch InBev in 2016.

Popular Beers by this Brand

  • Special
  • Gold
ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV

NILE BEER
Click here to order NILE BEER delivered straight to you


Like what we’re doing here? Donate to help keep the site alive!