This website uses affiliate links which may earn a commission for purchases made at no additional cost to you.

Who owns NYONGERA BEER?

NYONGERA BEER is owned by

HEINEKEN N.V.

NYONGERA BEER
First Brewed

2013

Origin

Burundi, Africa

RUSSIAN RIVER
Find craft beers available for delivery in your area

Nyongera is a brand of sorghum beer produced by Brarudi Brewery in Bujumbura, Burundi since 2013. Heineken purchased a 60% stake in Brarudi in 1982, with the remaining 40% being owned by the Government of Burundi.

Popular Beers by this Brand

  • Nyongera
HEINEKEN N.V.

RUSSIAN RIVER
Find craft beers available for delivery in your area


Like what we’re doing here? Donate to help keep the site alive!